Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: pics of my new toy...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    i know, they do look good now. Hardly recognizable compared to the old look...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Enough of that talk. Go grab me an orange fury and the Cami RunDMC set.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    seriously, they do look good now. We were considering the SUV looking one before we got the 2nd beetle...

    I can't help ya with the camidmc... Mez kinda did this one under the radar... there are no production samples floating around even for me! The nerve of that guy [img]wink.gif[/img]

    i am doing an experiment with amazon though. I ordered 5 furies to see which ones i end up with. They shipped today [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good luck. I'm scouring epay for the fury. Oh and for the record, even though I'm not a fan of the beetle, I was only defending my car. Not downing yours. I hope you enjoy it. Everyone I know, with one exception, loves their bug.

    We are a 2 volvo family. My wife has an 02 V70 xc wagon. I've been driving it for a couple years now. And you guys saw my new/used 01 s60 turbo I got a couple weeks ago. Huge fucking trunk.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i assumed that, i meant to do a [img]wink.gif[/img] but did a [img]biggrin.gif[/img] without thinking, apparently [img]wink.gif[/img]

    that last one was intentional [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I only know one person who had problems with their bug and thats Mez. He got so pissed he gave it away [img]biggrin.gif[/img] \

    oh, it's the XC90 we were looking at i think. That and the Murano and the X5 or X3... i forget which, but the cheaper one...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Joranthalus ]</font>

  5. #45
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    thats one good looking bug you have there!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you sir [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice car. Did you pick out a nice matching dress as well? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Peter Hoffman ]</font>

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that was almost as lame as Ripper's... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm not a big fan of small cars and/or convertibles in general, but that one is very nice looking, especially the color. Love the color! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 26, 2005 08:21 AM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW-Volkswagon is struggling a bit. Seems they're having a hard time finding their market niche. My brother just left their company. He says they can't decide if they're a luxury or an economy car maker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •